Reclaim your pride in your own amazingly complex and powerfully magical organs!
The sex education you never got in school…
with Amara Karuna
Rare opportunity to see this in Eugene!
" Amara Karuna is Amazing...This slideshow is Life Changing! I Highly recommend this event."
— Kamala Devi, Tantra Teacher
* A fascinating and fun presentation on our amazing and complex erotic structures, both physical and energetic
* How to use the hidden Taoist reflexology zones in the genitals
for health and vitality
* How to balance excess stimulation in the genitals or the head, control ejaculation, extend orgasm, and heal the prostate
*Learn some little known tidbits from our cultural sexual history
* Share your own experiences and attitudes toward our sexual areas in our lively discussion period
Please join, like and share! and especially, invite friends!
$30 pay in advance, and SAVE! $37 at the door.
get tickets at https://lovingconnections.yapsody.com/
Couples pay in advance $50 See below
contact Amara to be sure there is room. 808 982 6755
«What a fantastic experience that was! An absolutely awesome presentation of unknown erotic knowledge. THANK YOU SO MUCH....AMARA!!!» Chris Luth, Tantra Teacher
DETAILS: this class covers 2 detailed sections
Secrets of the Wand of Light-
Part 1: Male Anatomy of Arousal and Taoist Sexual Energetics
Where are the potent special sexual spots rich in nerve endings and energy, and how can you use them?
How do male and female energy build and flow, and how can we cultivate it inside ourselves and with others?
What is happening when men have multiple orgasms without ejaculation?
What is the difference between electrical and magnetic orgasms?
What are the healing properties of semen?
How can you circulate sexual energy consciously and extend sexual pleasure?
How do erections happen, and why don't they happen?
We will explore:
*Pelvic Breathing & stretching- Bringing aliveness to the pelvic area for more health and extending sexual pleasure
* The amazing and complex structure of male genital organs, in a powerpoint presentation
* Taoist reflexology zones hidden in them, used for health and vitality
* The electrical and magnetic poles of the erotic body, and how to use them in lovemaking
* Pulling up energy through the microcosmic orbit, to balance excess heat in the genitals or the head.
* Exercises for toning the prostate
Yoni Secrets: Exploring the Hidden Flower
Part 2: Female Anatomy and Energetics of Arousal
Break free of any sexual shame and be amazed at the intricate beauty of your body!
Did you know that women have as much erectile tissue as men? Where is it all?
Where are the hidden parts of the clitoris, and how can you pleasure them?
What is amrita? What are the secrets of women to learning to ejaculate, and why would you want to learn that?
What types of yonis are there and how does that affect sexual pleasure?
Where is the female prostate and what is it for?
How does the female body support or fight off sperm?
«It was a deLIGHT to meet you and experience your wonderful work. Your breadth of knowledge is impressive and inspiring!!! Thank you for bringing your offerings to LA! I look forward to your future events.» Melonie
* Taoist qigong warm ups, qi gong and pelvic breathing for energizing the pelvic area
* a very interesting honest discussion on a topic that is rarely touched on. No experience needed.
No nudity or sexual activity in this class. A great way to meet interesting people and have an open, honest discussion! No experience needed.
Pre-registration: please email Amara at [email protected]
, or call 808 982 6755
Refunds only if you cancel 24 hours in advance.
Amara Karuna began studying Tantra and Sacred Spot work, a method of sexual healing, on Maui in 2003, and has since studied six different methods of pelvic bodywork. She has been teaching Sacred Sexual Healing Work for men and women, and leading Tantra Pujas since 2007. See http://karuna-sacredloving.com
She developed Heartbeat Nurturing Therapy, a method of healing the inner infant self using cradling, hypnotic induction and touch to address emotional issues stemming from lack of breast feeding and loving closeness as an infant. She is the author of «Heartbeat Nurturing Therapy- Healing Our Hearts Together».
Enjoy my web sites at:
for counseling, classes, workshops, writings, videos