Facebook event page
El Dorado Hills Town Center
4364 Town Center Blvd, El Dorado Hills, California 95762
Gorgeous spot for music: The Stephen Young Amphitheatre. Best rockin' music: the hits of Foreigner & Journey! Free & family friendly.
Concert Viewing Set Up Begins at 5:30pm!
Live on the Boulevard Line Guidelines:
Number system is for early set up starting at 5:30pm. If you arrive after 5:30pm open seating is available to everyone.
1. Numbers handed out at 3:30pm. 1st come 1st serve. Numbers available from security guard in the Steven Young Amphitheater.
2. Must be back in line by 5:00pm in numeric order. Line released at 5:30pm SHARP. If late, you will be held and won’t be able to use your number.
3. 1 number per group up to 6.
4. Nothing may be left in line, no chairs, ice-chests, etc.
5. Return number to guard.
6. No blankets, tables, or roping off areas. Chairs only.
*Please do not park on the Boulevard or against the buildings in back if attending the concert, ample parking is available behind each building. Boulevard is for customer parking only!
No smoking allowed in the Steven Young Amphitheater during the event.